“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- The Wisdom of the Shire by Noble Smith
- The Bookshop That Floated Away by Sarah Henshaw
- Foreign Correspondenses by Lesley Krueger
Total pages read this week: 176
TBR Mountain: -12
Total books read: 21 of 80
I keep striking out in the book choice department, with the exception of my re-reads. Hopefully, the trend will change sooner rather than later. What’s annoying is the time I’ve wasted starting books that are really good for the first few chapters but aren’t good enough to keep reading to the end. I need to finish at least 6 books before the end of the month to catch up with my reading goal for the year, and I won’t be able to do that if I continue to pick duds.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!