“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- The Witch’s Heart by Genevieve Gornichec
- Sew You Want to be a Hero by Andrew Seiple
- Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus: Allies by Lydia Sherrer
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Walden on Wheels by Ken Ilgunas
Total pages read this week: 366
TBR Mountain: -5
Total books read: 14 of 80
While I finished 2 books, neither of them were physical books. So I still have to finish or let go of 1 physical book this month to stay on track. I also need to finish 6 books to keep up with my reading goal. With March being close to halfway over already (How?!), I doubt that will happen, especially since I’m spending most of my weekends setting up my garden.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!