“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Live Your Best Life by Dr. Stuart Farrimond
- Walden on Wheels by Ken Ilgunas
- The Witch’s Heart by Genevieve Gornichec
- The Swallowed Man by Edward Carey
Total pages read this week: 270
TBR Mountain: -5
Total books read: 12 of 80
While I finished one book, my two book club books arrived, along with a book I had pre-ordered prior to setting my TBR goal. I still only have to finish or let go of one physical book this month to stay on track, but I have to read EIGHT books if I’m going to keep up with my reading goal. I need a readathon!
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!