“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Live Your Best Life by Dr. Stuart Farrimond
- Walden on Wheels by Ken Ilgunas
- Dark Archives by Megan Rosenbloom
Total pages read this week: 174
TBR Mountain: -4
Total books read: 10 of 80
While I didn’t finish any books this week, I did decide to let go of a book that I know I will never read. Doing that put me on track to meet one of my TBR goals, but I have to finish 3 more books this month if I want to stay on track to meet my reading goal, according to my book spreadsheet (Goodreads says I’m on track, though). I doubt I can do that in a week and a half (without a readathon), but who knows, I might surprise myself.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!