“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Unf*ck Your Brain by Faith G. Harper
- The Nutcracker by Alexandre Dumas
- Bluecrowne by Kate Milford
- The Twelve Deaths of Christmas by Marian Babson
- When a Child is Born by Jodi Taylor
Total pages read this week: 336
Total books for 2022: 89 of 85.
I have only one Christmas-themed audiobook left, but because of the length, I know I won’t be able to finish it by Christmas. Instead of starting it, I’m going to save it for next year, and listen to Christmas music instead. I’ll start a new audiobook of some kind (probably a Cozy Mystery) after Christmas.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!