“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Unf*ck Your Brain by Faith G. Harper
- Unstuck by James S. Gordon
- The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
- Handbook for Homicide by Lorna Barrett
- Murder Past Due by Miranda James
Total pages read this week: 527
Total books for 2022: 83 of 85.
This was a rough week until Thanksgiving, and I haven’t been in the mood to read anything but Cozy Mysteries and The Mysterious Benedict Society.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!