“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Unf*ck Your Brain by Faith G. Harper
- Unstuck by James S. Gordon
- Murder Past Due by Miranda James
- The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
- Come November by Katrin van Dam
Total pages read this week: 614
Total books for 2022: 82 of 85.
Come November gave me a lot of strong feels and brought up a lot of dark memories that made it pretty obvious that there are parts of my childhood I haven’t fully processed. Needless to say, it’s been a rough week for me, emotionally, so a Cozy Mystery and some Middle-Grade Fiction felt like just the kinds of books I need right now. I’ve been reading them in the afternoon and before bed instead of continuing to read the two mental health books I’ve been slowly making my way through in the morning.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!