It’s that time again! I’m super excited about this Bout of Books because it’s during the week before my final semester of college. My Summer class ended yesterday, so I don’t have anything, other than laundry and cooking to get in the way of reading.
Time Devoted to Reading
- finish off whatever books I’m currently reading.
- Read at least one new book off of my TBR shelf.
- I want to be able to finish at least 3 books, but I’m hoping I’ll be able to finish 4.
Books to Read
This list will likely change by August 17th, so I’ll update it on day one.
- Abomination by Gary Whitta
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
I will be posting an update each day with the number of books I’ve read that day, the titles of the books I’ve finished, and the total number of books read. If I wasn’t able to finish a book that day, I’ll put the number of pages read instead.