The Social Distancing Edition of the #24in48 Readathon just started, 9 pm PST (Midnight for all y’all East Coasters)! This is the Readathon that started it all for me, and it’s the Readathon that will help keep me from going insane as the entire state of California is now under “shelter in place” orders. This will be my 9th 24 in 48, and I’ve been so excited that I bravely walked to Target in search of snacks.
- Read for 24 hours.
- Finish at least three books.
The first book on my TBR is the one I’m currently reading, but everything else are books I’ve been wanting to read for awhile.
- The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
- The First Pillar by Roy Huff
- The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop by Lewis Buzbee
- How to Build A Girl by Caitlan Moran
- Jackaby by William Ritter
- The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
Are you participating in the 24 in 48 Readathon?