“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
- The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain
- The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins
- The Wolves of Winter by Tyrell Johnson
Total pages read this week: 181
Total books for 2022: 23 of 85.
I still have one book left that won’t fit on the shelf, thanks to getting this month’s book for the Fantastic Strangelings book club. I know I’ll finish To Kill a Kingdom today, and I’ll probably finish one more book this week before this weekend, but it will definitely take the #readathon to free up enough space on my shelves for that last book.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!