Another #24in48 Readathon is Happening.Right.Now, 9 pm PST (Midnight for all y’all East Coasters)! This is the Readathon that started it all for me. I created this blog so I could better connect with the online bookish community. This will be my 8th 24 in 48, and I’m so excited that I’ll be able to participate all weekend!
- Read for 24 hours.
- Finish at least three books.
The first 3 on my TBR are books I’m currently reading. All of the book covers are linked to Goodreads.
- How to Do Nothing by Jenny Odell
- Wizard and Glass by Stephen King
- Red Shirts by John Scalzi
- The Toll by Cherie Priest
- Anywhere But Here by Jason D. Morrow
- Parable of the Talents by Octavia Butler