This, unfortunately, will be my last Lit-Cube unboxing for awhile, at least until I’ve got a full-time job. As soon as I’m working full-time, though, I’ll be using my new lunch bag 🙂
- Exclusive “A good book, a close friend, and an impromptu picnic. What could be better?” Insulated Lunch Bag – valued at $11.99
- Nourish Snacks Gluten and Dairy Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian “Miss Popular” Dark Chocolate Half-Popped Corn Kernels – valued at $1.99
- Stationary Set – valued at $10.99
- “Bonafide Bibliophile” Lit-Cube Pen – valued at $2.00
- Driving with the Top Down by Beth Harbison – valued at $15.99
I don’t know if I’ll like this month’s book selection, but it looks like the perfect Summer read, so I’ll hold onto it at least until then. The Nourish Snacks look delicious, and I love half-popped popcorn kernels, so I’m looking forward to trying them. Though I’ve already got a million pens, I realized I don’t have any book-related writing tools…until now, and what’s even better? Like the lunch bag, it’s purple, my favorite color! One thing I’m not so happy about is that there wasn’t any additional book swag or QR codes for free ebooks like there was in the past two boxes, but overall it’s still more than worth the subscription cost.