“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
- The Bookshop of Yesterdays by Amy Meyerson
- The Escape Manual for Introverts by Katie Vaz
- Haunted Nights ed. by Ellen Datlow and Lisa Morton
- Lullaby by Jonathan Maberry
- Anne of Windy Poplars by L.M. Montgomery
Total pages read this week: 341
Total books for the year: 68 of 70. I’m determined to finish Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norell, but other than that, I’m getting into that time of year where all of my books are comforting in some way. I have a bunch of Cozy Mysteries lined up to listen to at some point over the next couple of months, and I’m very much looking forward to some #AudioCrafting or #AudioColoring.