“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Stranger in the Woods by Michael Finkel
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
- Day After Night by Anita Diamant
- To Visit the Queen by Diane Duane
- The Powerpuff Girls Classics #5 by Jennifer Keating Moore
- Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Andersen
- Book Love by Debbie Tung
- Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats by T.S. Eliot
- Guide to Troubled Birds by Matt Adrian
- Frisky Business by Shoebox Greetings (Not Pictured)
Total pages read this week: 1187
Total books for the year: 23 of 50. This weekend was Dewey’s 24-Hour #Readathon. I may have to increase my goal for the year, but I’m going to hold off until at least October’s Readathon before I make that decision.
What are you reading this week?