“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
- Hygge: The Danish Art of Happiness by Britta Olsson
- The Year of Living Danishly by Helen Russell
- The Year of Less by Cait Flanders
- If On a Winter’s Night a Traveler by Italo Calvino
Total pages read this week: 473
Total books for the year: 3 of 50. This week was Bout of Books, and I love starting off the new year with this challenge/readathon. I always feel like I’m getting a head start on my reading goals, and right now I’m 2 books ahead of schedule. I also love taking the time near the beginning of the year to put everything else aside and relax for a bit. It’s a nice reminder that not everything has to get done Right Now.
What are you reading this week?