Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon has officially started! I stumbled out of the bedroom at 4:30 am so I would have time to make a giant
bowl cup of tea. I’ll be posting my updates every 8 hours, assuming my scary reads keep my eyes wide and my senses on high alert.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m in Emeryville, CA.
- Which book in your stack are you looking forward to the most? White is for Witching by Helen Oyeyemi.
- Which snack are you looking forward to the most? I’ve got a package of Newman O’s with my name on it!
- Tell us a little something about yourself! Here are 20 somethings about myself. Also, I’m a Volunteer Coordinator for a literacy non-profit called Reading Partners. It is the best job I have ever had.
- If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I’ll be trying out the Bingo challenge in the Goodreads group.
I usually put my TBR here, but the link to my pile of spooky reads is up above and currently stands at 66 books tall. I might also switch things up a bit with a couple of creepy graphic novels and some frightening audio books that didn’t make it on the list.
My first update will be at 1 pm. I’ll be tracking how many pages I read and any books I finish. I’ll also include snacks I’ve nommed, and any musical earworms that have gotten into my head.
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?