“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Read it and Weep by Jenn McKinlay
- The Perfection Detox by Petra Kolber
- ‘Salem’s Lot by Stephen King
- Roald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories
- The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson
- RIP: Peril the First – 3 of 4; Peril of the Short Story – 13; Peril on the Screen – 15
Total pages read this week: 681
Total books for the year: 79 of 90. The Boyfriend and I finished the 1st season of “American Horror Story.” We also watched “Coraline” this weekend since he had never seen it. I decided to start watching “Supernatural” again, but I won’t be getting through too many episodes before Halloween since I only watch it when the Boyfriend isn’t home. This week, I’ll be putting together my #Readathon stack, and I’m hoping to finish ‘Salem’s Lot so I can focus on shorter books.
What are you reading this week?