“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Reading it and Weep by Jenn McKinlay
- The Perfection Detox by Petra Kolber
- Roald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- The Boneshaker by Kate Milford
- RIP: Peril the First – 2 of 4; Peril of the Short Story – 9; Peril on the Screen – 4
Total pages read this week: 559
Total books for the year: 77 of 90. The Boyfriend and I started watching “American Horror Story.” The first couple of episodes were really weird and we weren’t sure if we wanted to continue, but we also really wanted to find out what was going on! I also spent most of the weekend reading Roald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories. Though none of them have scared me, they are delightfully creepy.
What are you reading this week?