“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- The Perfection Detox by Petra Kolber
- The Boneshaker by Kate Milford
- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
- RIP: Peril the First – 0 of 4; Peril of the Short Story – 0; Peril on the Screen – 1
Total pages read this week: 289
Total books for the year: 75 of 90. I only have a month left to finish 4 books and at least 1 short story for RIP XIII. At the rate that I’ve been reading, I’m a little worried about that. I forgot to mention in last week’s “Monday’s Minutes” that I watched a movie for Peril on the Screen. There was a watch along of “Hereditary” for Something Wicked This Fall Comes, and I watched it with the Boyfriend. The ending was bizarre and unexpected, but there were several moments in which I was totally freaked out!
What are you reading this week?