“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- The Perfection Detox by Petra Kolber
- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
- Wanderlust by Rebecca Solnit
- I Love Everybody (and Other Atrocious Lies) by Laurie Notaro
- RIP: Peril the First – 0 of 4; Peril of the Short Story – 0; Peril on the Screen – 0
Total pages read this week: 649
Total books for the year: 74 of 90. I was looking through the books I had read this year on Goodreads and realized that several of them didn’t have Read dates! I added the dates, and the number of books I’ve finished this year jumped up to 72. I’m now 9 books ahead of schedule for my reading goal, also thanks to finishing 2 books this week, which makes me feel a lot better about not having as much time to read since I started working.
What are you reading this week?