I’ve survived the first 8 hours of Dewey’s 24-Hour #ReverseReadathon and I haven’t fallen asleep in my chair yet! This is a little surprising since I’m usually ready for bed by 10 pm, even on Friday nights, but then again, it IS a readathon! Naturally, I’m feeling like a kid staying up past my bedtime by reading my book by the warm glow of a flashlight under the blanket. Shh! Don’t tattle!
- Pages Read: 153
- Books Read: The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry
- Yummy in my Tummy: The Boyfriend and I had hot dogs for dinner and then guava popsicles for dessert.
Until my 2nd update, at 9 am PST, I’ll continue reading the books on my list:
- The Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale
- The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- The Salmon of Doubt by Douglas Adams
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
- The Word Exchange by Alena Graedon
- Shift by Hugh Howey
- Press Start to Play ed. by Daniel H. Wilson and John Joseph Adams
- It Can’t Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?