“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn’t) by Brené Brown
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau
- Angel’s Ink by Jocelynn Drake
- Gwendy’s Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- COYER – 9
Total pages read this week: 532
Total books for the year: 52 of 90. Even though the Boyfriend’s Mom and her Husband were visiting this weekend, I still managed to read quite a bit. I also got introduced to two local, independent bookstores (City Lights Books and Browser Books) and bought a couple of books that had been on my wish list for awhile. The only not-so-great thing about this week, reading-wise, was that I’m not enjoying The Bone Witch. I’m 42 pages in, and it has yet to grab my attention or make me care about the MC. I’m going to give it until 50 pages, but I’m considering it a dud and returning it to the library if it hasn’t hooked me by then.
What are you reading this week?