“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Angel’s Ink by Jocelynn Drake
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn’t) by Brené Brown
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau
- How to Make Disease Disappear by Dr. Rangan Chatterjee
- COYER – 6
Total pages read this week: 429
Total books for the year: 49 of 90. I’m not reading as much now that I’m looking for a job instead of putting together furniture.
What are you reading this week?