“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Angel’s Ink by Jocelynn Drake
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau
- How to Make Disease Disappear by Dr. Rangan Chatterjee
- Beauty by Robin McKinley
- The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe
- COYER – 5
Total pages read this week: 795
Total books for the year: 48 of 90. While putting together a “Thursday’s Things” post for this week, I came across a way to convert ebooks from one format to another. It took some time, patience, and a couple of do-overs, but I’m completely free of my 1st gen Nook now. While I’m *supposed* to be reading from my COYER list, I’ve been celebrating my new found digital freedom by reading whatever strikes my fancy just because I can! Seriously, y’all, I’m so excited about this I want to run around shaking my butt and waving some books in the air!
What are you reading this week?