“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau
- The Evolution of God by Robert Wright
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
- Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
Total pages read this week: 898
Total books for the year: 39 of 90. Another Bout of Books is over, and it has helped me to get 3 more books ahead of my reading goal for the year. I’m now 5 books ahead of schedule according to Goodreads. I don’t know how long that will last now that I’m returning to a more normal daily routine, but I’m hoping I’ll continue the trend of surpassing my annual reading goal.
What are you reading this week?