The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 14th and runs through Sunday, May 20th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 22 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
I’m hoping I’ll have the apartment completely finished by the 14th since the Boyfriend promised me a week’s vacation before I start looking for work.
- Read. Read. Read.
- Finish the books I’m currently reading.
- Finish at least one more book from my TBR.
Books to Read
One or two of these might already be finished by the 14th.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Spoonbenders by Daryl Gregory
- The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
I will be posting an update each day with the amount of time I read, the number of pages read that day and the titles of any of the books I’ve finished.