- Pages Read: 264
- Books Read: Bohemian Gospel by Dana Chamblee Carpenter
- Mini-Challenges Completed: I didn’t do any of the mini-challenges since my first update thanks to Bohemian Gospel reeling me in and not spitting me back out until I was a speechless heap of emotions.
- Yummy in my Tummy: I went to Peet’s for a late lunch and had a veggie sandwich and a chai latte.
Until my final update, at 5 am, I’ll continue reading the remaining books on my list:
- Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (or another book with magical creatures for the Care of Magical Creatures OWL)
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?