I’ve survived the first 8 hours of Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon and I haven’t fallen asleep on the couch even once! I have my cat, Dresden to thank for that, since I sat down in front of my laptop and he jumped into my lap to take HIS nap! Luckily, I had the audiobook of Day 21 on my computer.
- Pages Read: 351
- Books Read: Day 21 by Kass Morgan
- Mini-Challenges Completed: I’ve done the Book and a Snack, Tell Me a Story, and Pen Pal challenges.
- Yummy in my Tummy: I had a giant cup of “Hobbit Hearthwarmer” tea from Solstice Brews and 2 cinnamon rolls from Trader Joe’s. I also ate far too many oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Until my 2nd update, at 9 pm, I’ll continue reading the remaining books on my list:
- Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- Bohemian Gospel by Dana Chamblee Carpenter
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (or another book with magical creatures for the Care of Magical Creatures OWL)
- Child of the Prophecy by Juliet Marillier (or another book involving a prophecy for the Divination OWL)
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?