“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The 100 by Kass Morgan
- The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
- Skin Picking: the Freedom to Finally Stop by Annette Pasternak, Ph.D.
- The Heart of the Revolution by Noah Levine
- OWLs Readathon – 3 of 12
Total pages read this week: 778
Total books for the year: 26 of 90. My OWLs are well under way! I’m currently taking 2 of them, and I finished the Herbology OWL on Thursday, Muggle Studies on Friday, and Ancient Runes on Sunday. I was originally going to read The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black, but The Lie Tree was an even more fitting choice. I also planned on reading Voices of Freedom by Eric Foner but I finished Skin Picking: the Freedom to Finally Stop much earlier than I anticipated.
What are you reading this week?