“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Heart of the Revolution by Noah Levine
- The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Skin Picking: the Freedom to Finally Stop by Annette Pasternak, Ph.D.
- The 100 by Kass Morgan
- Of Books and Bagpipes by Paige Shelton
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- The Piano Shop on the Left Bank by Thad Carhart
- OWLs Readathon – 0 of 12
Total pages read this week: 626
Total books for the year: 23 of 90. My OWLs are well under way! I’m currently taking 3 of them, and I’m hoping to finish at least one of them by the end of the week.
What are you reading this week?