“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- The Heart of the Revolution by Noah Levine
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Of Books and Bagpipes by Paige Shelton
- The Piano Shop on the Left Bank by Thad Carhart
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- OWLs Readathon – 0 of 12
Total pages read this week: 436
Total books for the year: 20 of 90. I finally got caught up on Les Misérables and started Rebecca. I decided to put Designing Your Life back on my TBR for now. It has more to do with figuring out a career than anything else, which makes sense since many people spend the majority of their time working, but I’m focused on making a home for the Boyfriend and I right now. I’ll probably pick it back up in a month or so when finding a job becomes my focus.
What are you reading this week?