“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- The Kindness Handbook by Sharon Salzberg
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Of Books and Bagpipes by Paige Shelton
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
Total pages read this week: 481
Total books for the year: 18 of 90. I’m doing my best to finish up my current reads now that my reading slump has passed.
What are you reading this week?