“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- The Kindness Handbook by Sharon Salzberg
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- These is My Words by Nancy Turner
Total pages read this week: 392
Total books for the year: 16 of 90. I’m finally back to listening to audiobooks while I do stuff around the apartment. I’ve got most of the boxes unpacked, and a couple of the rugs we ordered arrived but there was a major screwup with the furniture so I’m still waiting on that. Once it arrives, I’ll be spending the majority of my time putting it all together. I foresee lots of audiobook listening over the next week or so.
What are you reading this week?