“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Kindness Handbook by Sharon Salzberg
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- These is My Words by Nancy E. Turner
Total pages read this week: 236
Total books for the year: 15 of 90. I’m in the process of unpacking and organizing all of our stuff in the new apartment and, for reasons unknown, I haven’t been in the mood to listen to any audiobooks. Instead, I’ve been listening to music and catching up on podcasts, mostly Lore. When I have taken reading breaks, I’ve only wanted to read These is My Words, which I found in a little book shop and art gallery in Tubac, Arizona. I put aside The Portable Dorothy Parker for the 2nd time, but at least I got further than I did the last time I tried to read it. I will try it again some other time, but I’m thinking it just might not be my thing.
What are you reading this week?