“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Kindness Handbook by Sharon Salzberg
- The Portable Dorothy Parker by Dorothy Parker
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
Total pages read this week: 223
Total books for the year: 15 of 90. The Boyfriend and I left Arizona for California on Wednesday and moved into our new apartment on Thursday. Since then, we’ve been checking out the neighborhood, buying stuff for our home, figuring out the public transportation, and eating really yummy food. Yesterday we spent most of the morning at one of 3 local farmer’s markets and OMG, we will definitely be going back for almond croissants from one of the bakery stalls and the triple cream cheese we discovered at one of the creameries. It’s a good thing we’re walking to and from most places; otherwise, we’d end up gaining a ton of weight!
What are you reading this week?