“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Kindness Handbook by Sharon Salzberg
- The Portable Dorothy Parker by Dorothy Parker
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
Total pages read this week: 234
Total books for the year: 13 of 90. If it weren’t for listening to Let’s Pretend This Never Happened, I wouldn’t have read much of anything this week. The Boyfriend and I finished packing up the apartment and completed the 1st half of our road trip to California. We’re currently visiting his Mom and her Husband in Arizona. I’m not 100% sure what day we’re leaving, but I’m catching up on sleep, eating food that didn’t come from a drive-through, and generally relaxing. I also got to hang out with my BFF on Sunday and I already miss her!
What are you reading this week?