“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Kindness Handbook by Sharon Salzberg
- The Portable Dorothy Parker by Dorothy Parker
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- The Cracked Spine by Paige Shelton
Total pages read this week: 355
Total books for the year: 13 of 90. Reading time has been nearly non-existent for most of this week. While I managed to finish one book towards the beginning of the week, I haven’t picked up a book to read instead of pack since Friday. The Boyfriend and I leave for San Francisco later this week, so I’m hoping to get some quiet reading time once the apartment is finally empty of all our stuff.
What are you reading this week?