“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- The Kindness Handbook by Sharon Salzberg
- The Portable Dorothy Parker by Dorothy Parker
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Total pages read this week: 772
Total books for the year: 12 of 90. I try to keep my current reads down to 6, but I’m now in the middle of 7 books, and it will be 8 once I catch up to the #EpicBuddyRead on Litsy, The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss, and 9 when I start another audiobook. I’m going to try to concentrate on finishing at least 2 of my current reads this week, but I’ve been a very moody reader lately.
What are you reading this week?