“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- Dharma Punx by Noah Levine
- The Shelf by Phyllis Rose
- The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett
- Ruined By Reading by Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Total pages read this week: 1074
Total books for the year: 10 of 90. This weekend was the 24 in 48 readathon. I did fairly well and read for a little more than 12 hours and finished 3 books. I can’t believe I’ve already finished 10 books this month, especially since there are still a few days until February. I might even finish an eleventh book, but I’m not in any rush.
What are you reading this week?