The 24 in 48 readathon is over, and while I didn’t read for 24 hours, I still see it as a success. Below is my final update.
I ended up taking a nap not long after my update at 11 am. I still got a lot of reading done after I woke up and I finished three books this weekend, even though I thought I would be lucky if I found the time to finish one.
In the Middle of Reading:
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett
- Ruined By Reading by Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Pages Read: 216
Total Pages Read: 742
Time Read: 3 hours 36 minutes
Total Time Read: 13 hours 8 minutes
I don’t know when the next 24 in 48 readathon is, but I will definitely be participating!