Rachel is doing another #24in48 Readathon this weekend! This is the Readathon that started it all for me. I created this blog so I could better connect with such a great bookish community. This will be my 5th 24 in 48! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to participate for a full 24 hours this time. The Boyfriend and I are getting ready to move to San Fransisco and will be spending most of tomorrow clearing out my storage unit.
- I plan to read a few pages here and there on Saturday whenever I can and then reading all day Sunday.
- I would love to finish at least one book.
Even though I won’t have time to attempt a full 24 hours of reading, I still made a small stack of books to choose from which are all short and sweet. All of the book covers are linked to Goodreads.
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans
- The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Ruined by Reading by Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Are you participating in the 24 in 48 Readathon?