“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- Dharma Punx by Noah Levine
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- The Shelf by Phyllis Rose
- Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
Total pages read this week: 530
Total books for the year: 5 of 90. It’s been an extremely busy week as the Boyfriend and I make plans to move. I don’t know how much reading I’m going to accomplish over the next month or so, but my goal is to read for at least a half hour every night before bed. I call it a goal, but really it’s part of my self-care plan to maintain my sanity 😉 Luckily, I’m still on track to finish 90 books this year.
What are you reading this week?