“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
- Dharma Punx by Noah Levine
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
Total pages read this week: 679
Total books for the year: 4 of 90. Another Bout of Books is over and #COYER has switched to the next phase, which for me is “The One With The Twist”. I chose to stick to my physical books for this phase, so until February 9th, I will be concentrating on finishing The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and as many other physical books off of my TBR as I can.
What are you reading this week?