“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss – for the #EpicBuddyRead on Litsy.
- Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
- Dharma Punx by Noah Levine
- Leave Me Alone, I’m Reading by Maureen Corrigan
- The Map to Everywhere by Carrie Ryan
- The Fiber35 Diet by Brenda Watson, C.N.C.
Total pages read this week: 1014
Total books for the year: 2 of 90. It does not bode well for the year that the first book I opened in 2018 ended up on the DNF pile. Luckily, The Name of the Wind is so good I will likely finish it far ahead of the Buddy Read; especially since today is the start of Bout of Books.
What are you reading this week?