“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Leave Me Alone, I’m Reading by Maureen Corrigan – My 1st read of the New Year! The title is fitting, don’t you think? 😉
- Les Misérables by Victor Hugo – I’m starting this today with the hopes of finishing it by the end of the year. It’s a re-read, but I haven’t read it since high school.
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson – One of my #FitReaders goals is to finish the virtual Appalachian Trail, and this book, this year.
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss – for the #EpicBuddyRead on Litsy.
- The Map to Everywhere by Carrie Ryan
- Ghosts of Greenglass House by Kate Milford
- Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
Total pages read this week: 998
Total books for the year: 102. I can’t believe I finished 102 books in 2017!!! My goal for this year is 90, which is only 5 more than my original 2017 goal. I’m a little sad that there won’t be a 2018 #ShelfLove challenge, and I haven’t found a comparable TBR challenge yet, so if you know of any, please leave a link in the comments.
What are you reading this week?