The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 8th and runs through Sunday, January 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 21 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
I thought I was going to be on vacation for this Bout of Books like I was at the beginning of 2017, but this year it’s not starting until the 8th, the day I go back to work! 😦 Oh well, I’ll still try to read as much as I can, and since I work from home, I’ll have more time to read before and after my normal work day.
- Read. Read. Read.
- Finish the books I’m currently reading.
- Finish at least one more book from my #COYER list.
Books to Read
One or two of these might already be finished by the 8th.
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Map to Everywhere by Carrie Ryan
- Homicide in Hardcover by Kate Carlisle
- The Last Time I Saw Paris by Lynn Sheen
- The Readaholics and the Falcon Fiasco by Laura DiSilverio
- Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
- Around the World with Auntie Mame by Patrick Dennis
I will be posting an update each day with the amount of time I read, the number of pages read that day and the titles of any of the books I’ve finished.