“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
- Ghosts of Greenglass House by Kate Milford
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss – for the #EpicBuddyRead on Litsy.
- The Map to Everywhere by Carrie Ryan
- Death by Coffee by Alex Erickson
- The Book of Night with Moon by Diane Duane
Total pages read this week: 840
Total books for the year: 98 of 100. COYER Winter Switch started on Saturday, and of course I’m in the middle of 6 books that won’t count towards the challenge *sigh*
What are you reading this week?