“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Book of Night with Moon by Diane Duane
- Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket
- Serafina and the Twisted Staff by Robert Beatty
- John Saturnall’s Feast by Lawrence Norfold
Total pages read this week: 1091
Total books for the year: 96 of 100. I raised my reading goal yet again. I’m pretty sure this will be the highest number of books I’ve read since I started tracking them on Goodreads.
What are you reading this week?