Is it just me or was this long weekend not long enough?! The #ThanksgivingReadathon is now over and I feel like I didn’t get enough time to enjoy it.
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Book of Night with Moon by Diane Duane
- John Saturnall’s Feast by Lawrence Norfold
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
Out of the 5 books I want to finish before the start of #COYER, I only finished The Silmarillion.
- Finish at least 3 of the books on my TBR above.
That didn’t happen *sigh* However, I did get down to about a hundred pages left of Dreams of Gods and Monsters and I got through nearly 200 pages of The Book of Night with Moon. That’s not horrible, even if I didn’t read as much as I wanted.