“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- A Philosophy of Walking by Frédéric Gros
- The Book of Night with Moon by Diane Duane
- John Saturnall’s Feast by Lawrence Norfold
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfeld
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Grayling’s Song by Karen Cushman
Total pages read this week: 791
Total books for the year: 92 of 95.
What are you reading this week?